"I'm Jus Sayin" is an urgently honest often humorous approach to life's issues as I see it!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 26

Day 26 October 29th

Name a song that makes you cry every time you hear it and why.

I can't say their is one particular song. Really just anything I hear that allows me to visualize an emotional memory. It has to be something very strong in lyrics, and tendor. Now that I think about, there is one song that takes me there every time. Its a praise and worship song,  I can't remember the name right now, but it was written and performed by a gospel indie artist.  It evokes the most sincere praise from me. Its so simply, but powerful!  The song reminds me I serve an awesome, all knowing, all powerful,  and living God. I am in awe at times of how He blesses me inspite of me. People are so judgmental sometimes,  and fear what they don't understand. They'd rather label you then take the time understand your pov. I don't let those people bother me though, I keep right on crying and praising. I have to remind myself sometimes though, "they don't know my story, so they won't understand my praise!"

No comments:

Post a Comment