"I'm Jus Sayin" is an urgently honest often humorous approach to life's issues as I see it!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 13

Day 13 October 16th

1.  Describe how you met the last person you texted and talk about your friendship/relationship

So the last person I text was my sister, Rasheeda. Ironically enough I met her the day she was born, seeing as though I'm the oldest. We have our ups and downs, sometimes I wanna whup her ass, sometimes I wanna be the shoulder she needs to cry on. I crack jokes and talk about her, but i wont let anybody else say anything negative about her. Then I'd have to whup their ass! I guess that's what siblings do! I think ours may be a little more strained than the typical sisterhood, but we love each other  and that's all that really matters anyway!

Don't judge my grammar to harshly,  I typed this on my phone....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment