"I'm Jus Sayin" is an urgently honest often humorous approach to life's issues as I see it!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 15

Day 15 October18th

 Narrate a conversation between you and someone in your life who you never had closure with (a friend, an ex, a family member, etc.) What would you say? What would they say? What outcome would you hope for?

Ok so yea, ummm........ not gonna happen. I'm one of those rare people that just don't give a damn! At the end of the day why the relationship ended, is irrelevant. Unless there was some sort of miscommunication, all that matters is that the relationships is over. I wont say sometimes I would'nt still wonder about what happened, but the thoughts are always fleeting in nature. Truth is, I get over it. I've been hurt by so-called friends, taken advantage of, and just simply outgrown people and situations. The why's and how's are unimportant, only the  "is" holds weight. So why worry about the coulda, shoulda, woulda's? That's not what I live for! I'd much rather focus on the people in my life who have proven themselves worthy of my time and attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment